Hallo, I'm back! Okay this time I'll proudly show you my fave vintage sunnies of my Mommy's and Daddy's. This is the first one. My Mommy has had these Vintage Versace Gianni Sunglasses since early 1990s (maybe --a) hah and I really loooooooooove these ones! I love wearing it on a super sunny day even if I sometimes feel a lil' bit uncomfortable. They got gold lace surrounding the glasses that's never faded since the first time my Mommy bought it. Yeah, have a look.
Cool, rite? And then I realized that my Mommy's are almost similar to............. Bill Kaulitz'. The same Vintage Versace Gianni Sunglasses, but my Mommy's were purely made in 80s! This is Bill Kaulitz wearing the (almost) same Vintage Versace Gianni Sunglasses.
Kay then, nowadays' fashion is like recycling what had trended in the past. And the photo above is one of proofs, likely. That's why I love vintage :3
And these ones are my fave sunglasses of my Daddy's, Porsche Design by Carrera.
SOOOOO VINTAGE! Ha, they have both black and brown glasses, so sometimes (depends on his mood) my Daddy exchanges the glasses. I love these! And FYI, I'll wear this Carrera to Pawitikra Revolution #2. So 80s and it suits my outfit ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment