08 May 2011

Hello!

Hello! Well, this is my new blog. I've already had about 3 blogs but I left 'em because they didn't seem to be cared about and since I was too lazy to update, either. I once had a blog named "Ordinary Jerk" and I've written a few posts. The more I wrote, the more they ended up in Draft. So, I decided to leave it. I thought it was better than still kept writting but what I did just fullfilled the Draft. Btw, my name is Dilla. I'm an Indonesian 14-years-old girl who loves being as quirky as I want to be. Okay, I'm quirky yet amusing :p I love everything about fashion. I like listening to good music, not playing any musical instruments, though. I'll update this blog as much as I can. I'll update in both English and Indonesian, since my English isn't that goooooood. Enjoy this blog! Vielen dank!

No comments:

Post a Comment