27 June 2011

A Small Conversation With The Diva

Here I was
In a crowded place
With all the hopes and wishes
Tired and sweaty
Been waiting for 7 hours
Trying to convince myself,
"They would definitely come. In minutes"

Here they were
Coming with bodyguards surrounding them
Sunglasses were all up
Hiding those flawless yet restless eyes
As they kept smiling and signing things
And came up to me
The diva

"Uhm, Bill!" I said, almost shouting
"Yes? You need me to sign on this, don't you?"
I remained silent
Still caught in speechlessness
Couldn't dare take my eyes off
Of what was in front of me
The diva I used to dream of

"Danke, Bill. May I ask you something?"
I was feeling like the crowd had been paused automatically
As well as my voice got stuck in my throat
"Okay, what is that?"
I cleared my throat, completely nervous
But he was waiting patiently
"Why do you always wear those sunglasses when you're facing your fans?"
I encouraged myself to carry on
"Do you try denying the imperfection we have in ourselves?"
Getting those feelings off my chest
"I'm not as flawless as you are. I admit it."
He kept listening to me intensely
"You. Are. Perfect."
I finished my sentence
Such a successful jerk

He took his sunglasses off his face
And hung them on his collar
"You know, I myself am not perfect"
He looked me in the eyes so deeply
"Avoiding the fact that I'm not flawless is hard, I know," he sighed
"I feel so strange to be what they want me to be,"
"Everyone requires me to be the Super-Perfect-Flawless-Fragile Bill Kaulitz. But I just can't,"
"That's why, I started to wear sunglasses in order to hide my tired eyes,"
"To me, they were my flaws."
I couldn't believe he would admit it that way

"Not like now that I wear them because I want to,"
I couldn't really look him in the eyes
"Just be true to who you are. Don't let anyone judge you because it's your life."
"All in it is up to you. It's not them who control you."
I sighed in relief
He smiled in serenity
I bowed my head and felt my cheeks blush

"You're flawless doesn't mean you are perfect,"
He sighed for the thousandth times
"Your outer appearance doesn't determine whether you're a nice person or not."
He put a finger, pointing on my chest
"This all is about your heart,"
"This is what is called inner beauty."
I couldn't even breathe
"That no one can judge you by your cover"
He patted my shoulder, not removing his serene smile
Put his sunglasses on again
Leaving me, still remained speechless

In all of a sudden,
All I could see was just the same crowd
The same crowd I was in
And all the bodyguards and the crew they brought with

He was distant now
But I could feel he was smiling at nothing
But the thing that he had just taught
To someone like me

Now, the lesson is learned.


AAAHHH this idea suddenly came to me when I was imagining how it feels like to meet Tokio Hotel :"D

1 comment: