09 April 2012

I BREAK MY OWN PROMISE.

Yeah, so sad happy to say that, yeah, I BREAK MY OWN PROMISE. In the last post I said I'm not posting anything until the end of May. But things have been so unbearable that I couldn't stay calm and wait until April is over...... Even April has barely begun, I know -___________- And.... The hot news is......... THE NATIONAL FINAL EXAMINATION IS....... Countdown, *counts with fingers* A FORTNIGHT TO GO. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. *goes crazy*

Wait. WHAT? Just a fortnight? Two weeks? Half a month? Okay. *searches for a roll of ropes* *prepares to commit suicide*

Nah. Well, actually my main purpose is that I want to post a video of me doing some covers of some songs. Yeah, ME, TWO SONGS. I think I've lost my shame to actually play guitar and sing and POST IT ON MY BLOG. Well, I'm just trying.

Before you watch them, forgive me if you get some severe ear damages and some severely sore eyes.

Tokio Hotel's Monsoon

 


Tokio Hotel's Nach Dir Kommt Nichts


GOSH. MY FACE.
THE SOUND IS (QUITE MUCH) CRAPPY. FORGIVE ME, CHEAP DIGICAM.
 
That's it. Remember, this is my first ones, so if you think my voice isn't as great as the original singer's? I don't think it is, though. AND NO ONE THINKS IT IS. Bye. *not being responsible* *runs away*

No comments:

Post a Comment