09 May 2012

Hello. *shrugs*

HAAAAAI. Well, long time no posts. Exactly. I just want you guys to now that...... I've got a whole lot new cut of my bangs. Rite, i didn't go to some salon and ask the hairdresser to cut my bangs. I did it myself. Want to see? You curious enough? Okay.


Well. It's one of my successful attempts to not to waste my money, though :P Nyaaaaaa~ *pinches self's cheeks* *gets a frying pan landing right on the head*

Okay, what day is it? Wednesday, May 9th 2012. A week ago, one of my super faaaaavvveeeeyyy bands, L'Arc~en~Ciel, held a concert in Indonesia in their "20th L'Anniversary L'Arc~en~Ciel World Tour 2012"


 You know what the importance is? I COULDN'T WATCH THEM. YEAH, I DIDN'T. GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA oh gosh, I felt so frustrated when the day was just some hours to go. Hyde, Ken, Tetsu, Yukihiro...hiks. And I also noted that Hyde (lead singer) looked soooooo sooo soooo overly cute, as always! Need proofs?

 Hyde *squirms*

Tetsu

Ken *ROFL*

Yukihiro

These ones below are taken at the press conference. Where was I? *pretends to think*




 *_____________* *speechless*

Well, enough? No, I won't say that's enough. Still ought to show you these.... Get ready for some Hydegasms you'll never get enough of. *smirks*

Oh. Gosh. *faints*



wow *O*

Ken!!


Hyde is so beautiful I'm turning into lesbi *Q* *slaps*




Hyde: An angel without Halo *_*


Meh. Enough for the cute-yet-smexy-moments of Hydegasms. And the pics below are when the fun started....

This one is when Ken and Hyde unwrapped the "olhe-olhe" Ken said he bought them for Hyde at Pasaraya. They were mini Gamelan, Wayang Golek, and Seruling. Ken had to re-sort the Gamelan again cuz the parts of it got fallen from the actual place. Ken played it for a lil while, it made all the fans cheer~

Nah. This is Hyde trying to play the Seruling but faaaaaaaaaailed. It didn't sound right, he looked up to Ken a few times, then he gave up, and pouted like a lil child :3


THIS ONE IS RRRREALLY HILARIOUS! Tetsu brought some bananas and a bucket of lollipops with him then asked the audience, "Kamu mau pisang gua? Mau jilat lollipop gua?" then threw them to the screaming audience :"3

Well, I'm a bit tired explaining. Let's just check these out!



*dies of laughter*



*faints*



NOOOOOOOOOO TETSUUUUU YOU'RE WAY BETTER THAN SUJU -_____- And I want your bananaaaaa XDDD (His words were a bit ambiguous, though XD)

Nnnnahahahahahah. Your stomach hurts cuz you laugh too hard? Yeah, me too XD

Anyway, this is Tetsu's pick! Next destinations, next one, next one, next one...



Nein nein nein.*shakes head* Enough fangurling. Have a nice Wedsyyy everyone! *crazy fangurl's squeals*

No comments:

Post a Comment