14 June 2012

#Euro2012

NAW! The euphoria starts! Actually, it started from the 8th of June, though -_- I know, rite? But.......
DER PANZER IS STILL IN MY HEART<3

Well, it's funny how I can seem like I'm really into football-thingy when it comes to this football club, since I only watch Euro and World Cup -_-V I have reasons, ridiculous ones:
  • I was like... 9 years old back then. World Cup 2006 was held when I first watched football matches on TV with my bro. Like, intensively. As if I understood what was going on whatsoever. Yeah, Germany was the host and I suddenly made a decision(ridiculous one -_-) that from that moment, I love Germany!
  • Dad said, besides Netherlands, Deutschland is one of the best football team ever exists! In his opinion, though.
  • Everything that is Germany-related has always fascinated me, ever since I was still 7 years old! I once found a messy princess drawing of mine. I don't remember her name but I remember she was born in Frankfurt. And another princess drawing(which is her sister -_-a) was born in Berlin. And the other one, was born in Hamburg..... And I thought that Nazis and Adolf Hitler is COOL even though I had no idea what they really are. Silly 7-year-old me -______________-
  • I LOVE THIS MAN! YEAH, HE'S THE MAN! THOMAS MUELLER<3333 *fangurl: ON*
  • It's so out of topic, but also because they are Germans and really are awesome.

That's it. GO DER PANZER!

No comments:

Post a Comment