WOYO! Actually, when I woke up that morning on June 29th (9 am is still
morning, right?) I received a good news; that Aliens won, and a bad
news; Germany lost to Italy on Euro 2012 Semi-final TTT_TTT But my
broken heart was a bit healed by knowing that WE WON, GUYS. WE FCKING WON. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. *freaks out* WE WON THE FAN ARMY FTW CATEGORY AT THE MTV OMAs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 times in a row! What a great and satisfying breakfast in the morning!!!!! And here is the video message the Kaulitz Twins made for us (sadly, there were no Gusti and Georch :/)See? I'm ear-fucked, eye-fucked, and mind-fucked XDDDDDDDDD "Tom fans did it." Yeshhh, I know, right? HAHAHA. Uhm. But, I don't understand why they had to whisper, though? Seems like they were at home, so, COULDN'T THEY JUST TURN THE LIGHT ON OR SOMETHING? Or they were afraid they would wake their "quadruplets" up? I REALLY WANT TO SEE TOM'S DREADSYYY -,- And, yeah, their whispers sound so teasing<3
Anyways, did you hear Bill saying "we are giving a guitar away." and Tom saying "one of my guitars."? YES. AND TAKE A LOOK.
Yes, this is the guitar the twins said. WHOA, I think this is one of Tom's Limited Edition Gibson guitars. *gobsmacked face* And Bill said this guitar was just being played in the studio before they made the video message. IT IS FRESH FROM TOM'S FCKING HANDS.......... *dies* And do you know who won this beautiful guitar?
This girl.
She's the number 1 Super Fan of all the polls MTV OMAs made!!!!! I can't think of her voting all day long, when she ate, when she did her business, or even when she slept ._. Well, this year's MTV OMAs was torturing. The show was 24-hour-non-stop kind of show and in those 24 hours, we could vote to death by inserting voting codes (one different code/hour) that would reset our voting limits every time we've inserted the code for that hour. It was crazy, torturing, because many Aliens didn't sleep that day. What if she's sick now because of staying up all night to vote? Would the guitar cure her? Or would it make her even worse? o_O God knows. Now that we've won..... CELEBRATE IT LOOOUUUUD!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment