01 August 2012

Reset Your Eyes, Erase Your Mind

Hey. It's been a busy week lately since the actual school activities just started last week. So, let it seem like I didn't have enough time to blabber about things here. Ach so.

BTK App. When you ask people who have the app, they'll answer you with, "Well, the twins like to share how good the trees are in LA!" You know what I mean, right? Trees, skies, dogs, chairs, streets, skies, oceans, dogs, dogs, skies, dogs again, skies again, whatsoever. And from what I've seen from the 1st time the app was released, Tom really likes to post pics of his lil brother. Any idea why? Anyways, besides those shitloads of pics of "trees, skies, dogs", sometimes they share some things that are a bit more 'important' than those previous ones.

They're too kewt to be true~
Gustavo Paparazzo on duty ;)
Our Mommy just got back from le market. sHE will cook us cookies today.
Have no idea what those rolled edges of the shirt are for -_-
I miss Georg ;____;

Actually there are lots of 'important' pics being posted, but they are just too many, so....
Well, this will be the last one.

This... Is.... So.... Much.... A.... Sin....

And this is the latest pic from them (not from the app, though) at MotoGP Laguna Seca.

It feels so hot just to see Tom because he wore the keffiyeh that way and he looks like a gypsy -_-




OH WELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment