Ellie Goulding - Figure 8
Lately, I've been hitting on Youtube's search button to see if there's a new music video of Ellie Goulding's and it turns out.....THERE IS! I didn't expect Figure 8 to be her new MV because I once saw this short video of her song, Only You.
Perhaps it was made just for an advertisement or something like that.
Talking about her Figure 8 MV. It's so much different from her other MVs from her previous album, Lights, in which she looked like a really good, innocent girl. And now, she seems to become more mature with different sounds in her music (which is being a sign that she has improved a lot) and some hidden messages she tries to convey with every single move and every single word. I'm just gonna make my bro buy me one copy of Halcyon, like, srsly.
No comments:
Post a Comment