06 November 2012

In a State of Discouragement

Do you ever feel so tired but you can't sleep? I'm not really quoting Coldplay's song because I feel it myself. (note the present tense) And what I've seen from some of the lyrics;

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face

When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Okay. I don't know why they really suit to my condition right now. A coincidence, perhaps? Well, as stupid as it sounds, something bad is never planned. It often happens when everything which we work our hearts on, is going perfectly; no significant obstacles. It's like, everything seems so fine, you even enjoy the exhaustion you get from doing it, when suddenly the good things go down like a roller coaster sliding down from the highest point of its track; you feel so discouraged and giving up. Seems like no one wants to be in a state of discouragement, neither do I. But, this is just a friendly reminder; everything happens for a reason, after all.

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

No comments:

Post a Comment