20 November 2012

#SongsThatMakeMeCry?

Glooooomeeeey. Yes, seen from my latest posts, they all look like it. Or, actually, I look like it. But, hey, it's so normal, isn't it? Anyways, this hashtag; #SongsThatMakeYouCry was on TTWW yesterday night. Yeap, there are songs that ridiculously, unreasonably make me cry sometimes. Or, the chills the songs give can make me go numb a little bit and suddenly, an unexpected tear streams down my cheek. Wanna know a list of mine? I'll give ya.... 10 songs.

  1. Tokio Hotel - In Your Shadow (I Can Shine)
  2. Coldplay - Fix You
  3. Paramore - Adore
  4. Michael Jackson - One Day In Your Life
  5. Ellie Goulding ft. Erik Hassle - Be Mine!
  6. Tokio Hotel - Black
  7. Coldplay - The Scientist (acoustic)
  8. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (acoustic)
  9. The Click 5 - Empty
  10. Katy Perry - Lost
  11. John Legend - Ordinary People
  12. Paramore - My Heart (acoustic)
Okay, 12 songs. Most of them are oldies, and... Oldies are always good, so..

No comments:

Post a Comment