And when it rains,
Will you always find an escape?
Just running away,
From all of the ones who love you,
From everything.
You made yourself a bed
At the bottom of the blackest hole (blackest hole)
And you'll sleep 'til May
And you'll say that you don't want to see the sun anymore
And no, oh, how could you do it?
Oh I, I never saw it coming.
And no, oh, I need the ending.
So why can't you stay just long enough to explain?
Take your time.
Take my time.
Will you always find an escape?
Just running away,
From all of the ones who love you,
From everything.
You made yourself a bed
At the bottom of the blackest hole (blackest hole)
And you'll sleep 'til May
And you'll say that you don't want to see the sun anymore
And no, oh, how could you do it?
Oh I, I never saw it coming.
And no, oh, I need the ending.
So why can't you stay just long enough to explain?
Take your time.
Take my time.
Paramore - When It Rains
Well, maybe I've been posting about rain quite much recently, I'm sorry for that. But, really. The sound of the pouring rain, the petrichor and the cool air it brings afterwards always give me some kind of inspiration and a peaceful feeling. Rain lets me lay down on my bed, enjoying some songs from the guitar I strum. The sound of raindrops hitting the ground and the sour notes the guitar makes, create a strange time tunnel where a long forgotten burden had been buried.And what's hidden behind is... Old memories.
It's when the flashbacks come uninvited. Some of them may open up the old wounds, some of them may make people go numb. Lips are bit until they draw blood. Lips are bit in order to hold back the sobs that are about to burst out uncontrollably. It may make people go numb, that they start to drift off in their pure insanity. That they start to wish they could go back to the time in which everything was a whole lot better than now.
People keep asking questions to the air; hoping for someone to get them all answered. But they never are satisfied; they'd rather have their old wounds being opened up than be told that today is today, now is now. No turning around, no looking back. No going back.
And now, you can only stare blankly at a wall; as if it understands you. As if your life will be as smooth as its surface.
I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling the puzzles apart
Questions of science, science and progress
Don't speak as loud as my heart
And tell me you love me, come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing our tails
Coming back as we are
Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start
Pulling the puzzles apart
Questions of science, science and progress
Don't speak as loud as my heart
And tell me you love me, come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing our tails
Coming back as we are
Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start
Coldplay - The Scientist
To my dearest Avyattana.
Sincerely,
Not a wall, I can understand you.
No comments:
Post a Comment