It was a huge contrast to the mindset
that Tom had when Bill first met him. The fighting and the money excited
him and he wanted Bill to feel that rush, too. But now, as Bill looked
at the man in front of him, he could see how completely worn out he was
by it all.
“I just..” Bill puffed his cheeks and blew out a breath. “You know I fucking care about you, I'll leave it at that. It's why I'm not jumping up and down at the prospect of being free, not when you have to still live in this mess.”
“You'll feel differently when you realize how great life will be without having to look over your shoulder constantly..” Tom muttered and swallowed thickly.
“I just..” Bill puffed his cheeks and blew out a breath. “You know I fucking care about you, I'll leave it at that. It's why I'm not jumping up and down at the prospect of being free, not when you have to still live in this mess.”
“You'll feel differently when you realize how great life will be without having to look over your shoulder constantly..” Tom muttered and swallowed thickly.
Rough (chapter 21) by mohanrocks
Nice Quotes :)
ReplyDeleteNEW POST! Come visit!
justaflea.blogspot.it