15 May 2013

Me Sleepy-sta

Hmm. I'm on one of the school library computers now and I'm feeling so sleepy. Yet, I still can feel my heart pumping like it's been doing a 15 mile long run. Lol. I'm really in a random mood right now. Lol again.
Things have been making my head feel like spinning even faster than this world does. Or, to be clearer, it's like them popular people on my twitter timeline saying things like:
And bitches be like, "So much dramas here in my life I feel like I'm even making one even tho I'm not and it annoys me so much oh please people can you just stop asdghfdfafgdahgsd and why are you even alive tho I just don't understand."
Kinda exaggerating, though. But it's pretty much like that.
And my latest posts here make me look like I'm always living an unhappy life myself. Always so insecure, always so sad, always so tired of daily life (which is not wrong, either), and such conditions. I just... These days, when I'm happy, I usually don't have really much time to share it on my dearest, used-to-cling-to-it-like-my-life-depends-on-it blog. I've been trying to enjoy happiness that comes to me itself, no matter how little it is.
But, you know, life is not always full of happiness. No matter how wrong it all goes, we should always be thankful of what we have.
And the hardest thing to do is to be thankful of everything. Nah.

Whoa, why am I being so deep and shit here, tho. Let's just wait for me to have some free time to have some fun again. Next... time....

No comments:

Post a Comment