10 July 2013

*screams like Steven Tyler*

#np Aerosmith - Fly Away from Here

Hey, I'm back. Anyone excited? Guess not, lol. Well, I've been drooling over Aerosmith for the past 2 days. You read that right, TWO DAYS; 2 DAYS. I mean, how could I be that late to fangirl over them? And the fact that I started to really like them, in the sense that I'd read the whole page of their biography on Wikipedia and search for their videos on Youtube and download heaps of their songs, when they are already the same age as my father makes me regret it a bit. They've existed for, like, 42 years now, and I've just started liking them since, like, 48 hours ago or so? Man, that's embarrassing, to be hyperbolic.

But it's okay, though. If I were in their fandom, I'd be their youngest fangirl, I double dare ya. Like, (to be hyperbolic like I always am, now) if people only raise hands and jump here and there and scream their lungs out during their concerts, I will even do some backflips and climb onto the stage and any other creepy and hyperbolic things a maniacal fangirl would do. WOW. *sigh exasperatedly*

But, just like two of my favorite lines from Fly Away from Here:

We all make mistakes
Yeah, but it's never too late to start again

Anyway, if you're curious about their songs, this is one recommendation from me:


Well, it's never too late to fangirl over a band. Even though they're sooooooooo old right now...... They're still charming, we all know :)

AND..... THE TOXIC TWINS! (P.S. Joe Perry was so hot when he was young. He still is, though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment