Something random, in a random way, could just randomly cross your already random mind at random times.
Random-ception.
It just happened to me hours ago. Well, it wasn't the first time. It happens to me a lot, I guess.
There was this temporary tension between everyone, including me, in my house (it happens, like, every time, though) and I thought I would need to cool off a bit so I went to my room. Flipping my laptop open, I put the guitar on my laps and with warm tears streaming down my face, I was multitasking like a pro, also with 2 M&m's being chewed in my mouth. It felt good.
And super weird at the same time.
Scrolling through my timeline, I saw a friend of mine tweeting;
"Hard times will always reveal true friends."
P.S. If this is your tweet I'm quoting, let me give you a credit in mind, ok?
And by that means my multitasking included thinking. It got even weirder. And harder.
It crossed my mind. Yes, that 'random' thing. It's that people always think that true friends are the ones who stay even when the happiness leaves. It's true, but is so damn mainstream, I know.
Uhm, what about having a plot twist? (I guess some people have thought about this too, earlier.)
What would you call them; the so-called 'friend' (let's start with ONE singular noun first to make things not complicated), whom you gave a 'shoulder to cry on' to because that person was going through a not-so-happy life and they trusted you so much. But now that this one person is (sort of) getting their normal life back (you can even say this person is living a happy life), when you need a 'helping hand' when you're sad or in trouble or simply need someone to hold on to, this person........
Disappears.
Well, it doesn't mean literal disappearance like they're abducted by some aliens in front of my face, no. More like, she is there in my daily life. We often meet, but when we talk, I don't feel like sharing personal things with her like she used to with me back then. She.... She doesn't seem as welcoming anymore.
Like, she's physically there, but her soul is somewhere else. And seems like she doesn't need me to share things with anymore.
Umh....
What now? Is that it?
What would you call that kind of person, if you are in my position?
Umh.... Wait.
Did I mention it's a SHE?
No comments:
Post a Comment