Omg hi it's been a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time not posting anything here. I mean, the last post is about 7 months ago, and you know, many things could've absolutely, possibly happened in such a long period of time.
So. I've finally settled my lazy ass in college. I'm currently studying psychology in UGM yay!
And... I've changed my hair color THREE TIMES only in my first semester. Yep. Blue-some sort of Copper (from imperfect bleaching process sigh sigh sigh)-and now Purple. Well, actually I didn't dye it thoroughly, though. Let's just say, it's only the front part of my hair (let's call them long bangs wut) and it's sort of, like, ombre, or dip dye, or something like that. I'm not really fond of calling it "ombre" because of people's misconception about ombre. I saw their hair and it's obviously dip-dyed because the apparent not-gradating contrast between their actual hair and the dyed one, and they bragged about their hair getting ombre'd? OH MY GOD my common sense felt like burning.
Ok. What. The. Fuck. Am. I. Talking. About.
Talking about college life... Well it still goes just as smooth, though. I got to know new people, find new, crazy, pervy-ass friends, be introduced to some hot seniors (even though they're in extinction lol), anddddd basically be myself! No serious probs so far. My only probs is that I don't understand anything about Statistics for the final exams AND I have to cram like 15 chapters of Basic Psychology into my small, crazy cerebrum, PLUS surprisingly the chapters I've learned before the mid terms. Ok. I'm ok.
BITCH LET'S GET YA SHIT TOGETHER.
My final exams will be held on December 28th (which is really close to NYE sigh) until January 8th (which has been removed from the schedule because the exam is a take-home and I've actually done the shit omg).
BITCH LET'S GET YA SHIT TOGETHER.
Well, this is the most outrageously nonsense post I've ever written.
Kbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment