
"Always remember, believe in today, believe in tomorrow, believe in yourself, and whatever happens, don't jump." -Bill Kaulitz
"People don't like it when you show your difference. And it's somehow the same with success, they express hatred straightforward." -Tom Kaulitz

"I couldn't live without Bill. We do everything together, we tell each other everything, we are inseparable." -Tom Kaulitz
"You're the sun, Tom. And you shine on me everyday!" -Bill Kaulitz
"I’ll never trust a girl the way I trust Bill." -Tom Kaulitz
"I admire Tom for being such a great guitar player and working so hard to improve. Furthermore, I’m proud of him because he’s exactly what you’d wish a brother to be like. I can rely on him 100%, I absolutely trust him." -Bill Kaulitz
" It’s just so sickening to imagine that one of us dies earlier and the other one is being alone." -Tom Kaulitz
" I couldn’t be in love with her if she really had something against my brother. I won’t ever allow for anybody to get between us." -Bill Kaulitz
How sweet they are! <3








No comments:
Post a Comment