Things have changed for me. That's okay. I feel the same. I'm on my way and I say...
Just dance, gonna be okay da-duh-duh-duh
Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison. Take me, t-ta-take me...
In this state of survival, that's the reason why I'm always on the go....
Let's fly. Up up here we go, where we stop nobody knows..
On the darkside of the sun, on the darkside of the sun. Hello! Hello!
You told me that you'd call when you landed at the airport. But I cannot sleep 'till you tell me what's wrong..
Because I'll never let this go, but I can't find the words to tell you. I don't...
Do it like a brother, do it like a dude. Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like...
You'd rather just deny. You don't like me you just want...
My stiletto on your neck, until I tie your hands above the bed. You've gotta...
Know this is your biggest mistake What a waste, what a waste, what a waste..
That's how it goes. You may think it's funny but it always shows..
I am in misery, there ain't nobody who can comfort me. Why won't you answer me?
To give me all your love is all I ever asked cause what you don't understand is I'd catch a grenade....
And meet me in my boudoir, make my body say ah, ah, ah I like it, like...
When you're fifteen, feeling like there's nothing to figure out. Well....
I think about it all the time: Because your love your love your love is my drug!
You've read this post? Well, then. I don't think I should get you a pair of reading-glasses ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment