08 October 2011

BUSY.

Oh. Yeah. IknowIhaven'tupdatedanythingyetsinceamillionyearsagobecauseI'mjustoverbusssssyyyyyyyyyyrightnow. HAHA. That's how my brain works rite now. Rapid yet absurd. GRAH. You know, since I'm a 9th grader now, I have to attend an extra class or two each day from Monday till Friday. I'm lacking sleep and I usually have my head and sight like spinning around. Fully-concentrating to something is even an awful thing for me to do rite now, unless it's just listening to music or drooling over handsome boys :P standard reasonable excuses. Kekekekekek. And I'm posting this at midnite....eh, no. It's 2.30 IN THE MORNING AND TOMORROW, EH, IN MERE SEVERAL HOURS I'M HAVING MY SUPER TIRED BRAIN BODY AND SOUL TO GET READY TO GO TO SCHOOL. And this is just for a confirmation, though. I P-R-O-M-I-S-E (not indeed) I'll be posting pics and sentences any time soon. Just got to sleep. I'm having an intimate session with my bed soooonnneeeerrr. BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment