And this is the video message from Tokio Hotel, coughcoughBillandTomcoughcough after the winner has been announced:
AYAYAYAYAY and it was the first time we saw him unshaven like that. It had driven almost millions of girls crazyyyyyy and, yeah, me too. Cuteness covered with manly beard. GAH. *dies* but now we are getting used to with his beard ;) and we're having to get used to.....
This.
Bloooonnnnnndiiiieeeeee Biiiiilllllllllll~~~ *swallows pieces of broken glass*
Talking about the poll of MTV OMAs 2. Yeah, it's going well and we're doing great. I've maxed out my daily limit for about 2 days. And I got this....
Aliens' Lucky Number!
And guess what? 9 of 10 Top Ten Super Fans are Aliens!! Yeah, Aliens are "head over heels" when it comes to voting thingy~
Proven from their avatars and "somethingsomething voted for Tokio Hotel in Fan Army FTW"
And, it needs ONLY about 15 minutes or less or more to maxed out your daily voting limit. Then, I got this..
Yeap, they called me "Super Fan". But previously, they called me "Voting Rockstar" and I think I feel more comfortable with the previous one --a
Anddddd I've got this much, so far.
635 points. Not bad.
And I'm hitting the "vote" button as soon as the dawn is breaking! *dramatic wind blows*
Gute nacht!






No comments:
Post a Comment