29 July 2014

Doesn't it?

I've been dealing with some guy friend of mine, who complains about how a woman is the most confusing human being on earth. No denial, though. I as well have some difficulties understanding what myself really wants. I mean, it's only myself and sometimes I don't even know what I really want, like.... Whoa, girl, how can you not.
So my conclusion is that a girl's mind is unbelievably twisted in a mesmerizing way(lol), even the girl herself cannot completely understand what she actually wants.

I don't think I'm only talking about a girl's twisted, hard-to-guess mind...

I do find boys also have that weird ways of thinking that a girl's mind cannot reach to. Like, ok here's a friendly reminder; take some time to look at yourself before whining about what I was just talking about. Look what you've done and think,

"Doesn't it, what I always do everyday and think that it won't even bother her in the slightest way possible, confuse her?"

No comments:

Post a Comment