#np Bon Jovi - This Ain't a Love Song
Life is life. In mine, some things didn't go wrong, it went weird. Well, hella weirder.
Like, hell, I have no idea on how to deal with things, sometimes. When you finally know the reasons why things should've been this way or that way, or the absolute reasons why some things have to distance themselves from your life, you just don't know exactly how to react to them. They are leaving, and you know you should do something about it; you can either prevent them from going OR think of a way to understand that their departure is for your own good and a perfect reason for you to finally learn a lesson. Instead, all you can do is sit down, looking dumbfounded, refusing to care about it.
And, hell, it starts to eat you from the inside.
The feeling of being left.
When this unwanted feeling comes, you eventually regret everything you haven't done about the leaving and start to blame on any event possible.
And, for the umpteenth hell, all you should blame on is your motionless self at the moment.
Good thing is, in my case, I don't try to distance myself farther from the things that left me.
"HOW IN THE WORLD?"
I don't know. It seems like I'm waiting, I'm not. I'm not waiting, I don't like waiting, even loathe that.
So you said that I seemed to distance myself from you?
I never do that; you do.
No comments:
Post a Comment