11 August 2014

Whoops.

I'm tired. 

I'm motionless, yet I always feel the need to breathe fresh air every time some random, yet intoxicating thought hits my mind. I don't want my mind to, but it keeps running farther when I tell it not to.

When I tell myself not to.

It's never far away from where I am at the moment, but it's always out of my reach. I'm always there, yet my mind needs to wander even more and more in order to search for what keeps bugging me.

I don't even know what keeps bugging me. What keeps me distracted from everything I do.

I'm tired of putting all the blame on myself. I've been craving for the thing I shouldn't have. It feels like, what I've been chasing is what I've been running away from.

Am I running away from what I've been chasing, what I've been craving for?

I'm still not moving, and the thought of it exhausts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment