18 February 2015

18

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAYSSSSSSSSSS PASSSSSSSSEEEEEEED BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Omg, I know I shouldn't be writing while in the state of flying so fcking high caused by lack of sleep (been sleeping for approximately 3 hours at night every day) and the amount of alphabets I've read and written in the past three days. And now I'm throwing myself a question, what is the correlation between this pretty-sober opening and the post title?

I AM TURNING 18 TODAY. 

And I'm not even excited.

And I don't know why, either.

I cannot feel the excitement I've always felt on my previous birthdays. But here it is, today is February 18th and this is supposed to mean something to me. It had always meant something. And to my own confusion, I'm just gonna let today be. No hard feelings even when some of the closest ones forget my birthday, or simply pretend that I don't have a birthday today. I'm not even mad at the fact, considering my condition right now; I'm a mess and I don't want to make another mess among other people. And this is strange. And random. And horrifying.


And again, I should've not let myself head to blogger.com and write these shi-i-its under such circumstance, seriously. 

I don't write this post because I'm that attention-thirsty and want people to say happy birthday to me, no. I just need to get all of this out of my chest.

And currently sitting in a table that is far away in the corner of the room, soothing myself with Lana Del Rey and Richie Sambora. What a perfect combination.

This is the most random birthday I've ever experienced in my whole life.

Here, have some random, duck-faced photo of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment