02.00 am
It's always been so easy to do,
"Just close your eyes and let them shoo"
Yet what do I get? I have no clue
I leave my body and it turns blue
Fingers are attempting to suffocate
The breath halting itself by the gate
With deep bewilderment they create,
"Do you ever find planned death as great?"
Let my soul unwind, I say
My mind's wandered too far night and day
While my crippled toes, they anchor at the bay,
Hoping the little left sanity would stay
So I pretend to be asleep
While I'm trying to hush the creep
That shelters in my head, and muffle my weep
Yet what do I get this time to keep?
Because they bought my trust dirt cheap
Where I've put my faith in too deep
So, please? I deserve peace in my sleep
I just want to sleep
No comments:
Post a Comment