28 September 2020

"Take this out."

I came home early today. I knew you were still at work because I found the house quiet and empty, only the sound of the wind chimes could be heard amidst the breeze. After changing my clothes into a satin robe, I threw myself slowly onto the bed. I could still smell your typical musky scent on the soft sheets, now mixed with vanilla and lavender from the scented candles I've just lit in the room. This was how I always waited for your return after work everyday; a fresh face, a satin robe with bare skin underneath, and lit scented candles of your favorite kind.

 

And you said it was such an exquisite combination of your favorite things to come home to.


"I'm home."

 

I heard the front door creaked open and closed, followed by heavy footsteps heading to the kitchen. Sitting up a little bit, I twisted my hair and brought it together into a messy bun. I could hear you humming to your favorite song and some shuffles in the background. My heart raced, anticipating.

 

"There you are. You come home early today?"

 

A smile plastered on my face as I saw your presence; a slim-fit black shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of black jeans to complete the whole look. Oh, and of course, I would never not spot the black crystal rosary peaking through the shirt that was already half unbuttoned. Such a tease.


"Yeah, finished today's target earlier than I expected so I decided to go home right away after."

 

You put both of your hands in your jeans pockets and smiled through the strands of your hair while walking toward the bed. Sitting yourself down at the spot beside me and crawled a little closer, you closed your eyes and tried to breathe in the whole vibe. The way the shimmery rosary moved along with your collarbones while you were inhaling was.. quite a view. I didn't realize a small gasp came out of my mouth, but thank God it had started to rain outside.


"What is it?"


Oh, no. It wasn't as inaudible as I thought it was.

 

"What is.. what?"


"Did I hear a gasp?"


My eyes widened and I could feel my face heat up. I shook my head vigorously and mouthed a silent 'no'. You raised an eyebrow and looked at me in amusement.


"Why is your face red, red, tomato red?"

 

You smirked because you probably knew what it was and proceeded to make my face redden even worse.

 

"Wai- what are you even doing!?"

 

Yes, you proceeded to embarrass me even more by twirling the rosary with your fingers in a teasing manner, so slowly it hurts. My breath hitched when I saw you beginning to pick up the rosary with your fingers. Embarrassment found its way to creep into my whole face, but my gaze still followed every move you made until you finally put it in between your teeth, biting into the dangling beads.


"Take this out."

 

My hand was about to snatch the thing when you suddenly pushed it aside. I tilted my head and shrugged. With such view in front of me, I was already hot and bothered. But seriously, what the hell was on this weird being's mind, honestly?

 

"Huh?"

 

Still, with a tantalizing smirk plastered on your face, you drew your body closer to mine. Through gritted teeth and the rosary loosely hanging, you whispered something to challenge me when I myself was, in fact, already on the edge of combusting.


"With your mouth."


And you seemed so proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment